Infinite Aluminium Ladder
From Fold to Lean
Light but not thin
Easy to carry
A shape / I Shape
· Rubber legs must be put on the ground.
Safety with A Shaped Folding Ladder
- When spreading the ladder, recheck the hinge arms; they must be in locked and straight condition.
- Only put ladders on a stable and level surface that is not slippery. Make sure that the ladder is set on a solid and level surface.
- Do not sit or stand on the top of ladder.
- Use stairway to hold and climb the ladder.
- Only one person on a ladder at a time. Wait until the other person has stepped off the ladder before another person uses it.
- Put your hip in the center of the ladder while climbing ladder might have fallen if go left or right too much.
- Remove all equipment and materials from the ladder before folding and unfolding?
- Do not lean the ladder against the wall or things.