Last updated: 6 Jul 2022 | 416 Views |
Anodized embossing is a process of preventing corrosion of aluminum metal by making an oxide of aluminum. The anodized oxide has a large number of small pores in which the surface of aluminum is formed by applying paint to small pores and then forming a film layer to protect the surface, which has both hardness and corrosion resistance, helping the aluminum front line cut, to withstand conditions, no rust, and also gives you beauty that's perfect for decoration.
- Increases corrosion resistance and improves durability for aluminum surfaces.
- Increased coating efficiency
- Increase the slip performance of the workpiece.
- Increase adhesion performance of coated paint
- The oxide film layer can be colored very thin, if compared to plating or powder coating.
- The oxide film layer can be colored, being resistant to friction and long-lasting adhesive, and the surface area is stronger than Plating or Powder Coating.
- Compared with Plating or Powder Coating, it is considered inexpensive cost.
- Eco-friendly and easy to recycle.
NST Industry Manufacturer and Distributor Aluminium Ladder
Aluminium louver and Aluminium Extrusion.
Guaranteed our service in Trusty, Honestly, Instantly and Friendly.